Md. Safin Ahmed has completed his B.Sc. in Water Resources Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) in February 2017.
Professional Track Record
Mr. Ahmed started his career in Institute of Water Modelling since May 2018 and is presently working in Water Resources Planning Division of IWM as Junior Engineer.
- BUET Alumni Association (Membership ID: 20171805080L)
Publication in Journal:
- Ahmed, M. S. and Navera, U. K. 2018. Planform Observation of De-Connectivity of Old Brahmaputra Offtake in Lean Period using Satellite Images. Journal of Modern Science and Technology, Vol. 6. No. 1.
- Ahmed, M. S., Navera, U. K and Islam, M. 2018. Water Feature Extraction by using Multi-Temporal Landsat Imagery and Hydrological Assessment of Chalan Beel. International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering 2018 (ICACE), December 19-21.
- Navera, U. K. and Ahmed, M. S. 2018. Application of Landsat Imagery and Vegetation Index Property to Assess the Shoreline Changes along Cox's Bazar-Teknaf Coast. International Conference on Civil Engineering for Sustainable Development (ICCESD), February 9-11.
- Ahmed, M. S. and Navera, U. K. 2017. Analysis of Temporal and Spatial Variation of Wetland in Dhaka City. International Conference on Disaster Risk Mitigation (ICDRM), September 23-24.
Major Project Assignment
- Monitoring & Supervision of Water Supply and Sanitation Schemes including Update of Design, EIA and SIA. (Multi-Sector Rohingya Crisis Response Project). (Client: DPHE)
- Training, GIS Data Preparation & Mapping, Prepare Survey Report, Modelling and Detailed Design for the Contract Package ICB 02.9 of Dhaka Water Supply Network Improvement Project (DWSNIP). (Client: DWASA)
- Technical Assistance for Detailed Design, Development of Service Option & Modality and Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DRP) of Water Supply Scheme to Implement in Thirty Towns of Bangladesh. (Proposed Bangladesh Municipal Water Supply and Sanitation Project) (Client: DPHE)
- Consultancy Services for Pre and Post-work Measurement after Sludge Removal and Re-excavation of Selected Khals (canals) in Dhaka City. (Client: DWASA)