Shabiha Sultana Rimi graduated in Water Resources Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) in 2016.
Professional Track Record
Shabiha Sultana Rimi has a professional career of more than 3 years in the field of Urban Water Management. She started her career at IWM in September, 2016. Since then she has been involved in several Urban Water Management Projects and developed her skill in Water Supply system planning, design and supervision. She has good knowledge on modelling software related to water supply, GIS mapping, AutoCAD drawing & report writing.
- "Training on Basic ArcGIS" conducted by IWM
- S. S. Rimi & M. A. Matin, Analysis of Rainfall Data for Generation of Intensity-Duration-Frequency Relationships for Selected Urban Cities of Bangladesh, 3rd International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering(ICACE), 21-23 December 2016, CUET
Major Project Assignment
- Contract package ICB 02.9 of Dhaka Water Supply Network Improvement Project (DWSNIP).
- Contract Package of ICB 02.7 of Dhaka Environmentally Sustainable Water Supply Project (DESWSP)
- Feasibility Study for Water Distribution System Development in Extended 16 (Sixteen) Union of Dhaka North City Corporation and Dhaka South City Corporation Under Interim Water Supply Project
- Feasibility Study for Mitigation of Drainage Congestion and Water Logging in Sylhet Metropolitan Area including ESIA. (Client: BWDB)