Mr. Robi Mong Marma completed his bachelor’s degree in Urban & Regional Planning from Jahangirnagar University in 2011. Later, he has completed Master’s in Urban & Regional Planning from Jahangirnagar University in 2012.
Professional Track Record
- From December 2011 to June 2012, he worked as Junior Urban Planner in Development Project Design and Services Limited.
- From July 2012 to December 2012, he worked as Research Assistant (Urban Planning) in Mott MacDonald Ltd. (Bangladesh Office).
- From January 2013 to April 2014, he worked as Urban Planner in Natural Resources Planners Ltd.
- From May 2014 to August 2015, he worked as Urban Planner in Sheltech Consultants (Pvt) Limited (SCPL).
- From September 2015 to February 2020, he worked as Urban Planning Consultant in Chattogram City Corporation (CCC).
- From March 2020 to till date he has been involved as GIS Associate in the ICT-GIS Division, IWM.
He is an associate member of Bangladesh Institute of Planners (BIP), Membership No: AM 1082.
Major Project Assignment
- Implementation support service to BWDB (Bangladesh Water Development Board) Taskforce.
- Site Specific Plan (SSP) and ODK development for SUFAL Project of Bangladesh Forest Department.
- Developing disaster and climate change risk profile of industry sector in Bangladesh
- Consultancy Services for Preparation of GIS Maps (City & 41 Wards) for Chattogram City Corporation (CCC).
- Preparation of Poverty Reduction Action Plan (PRAP) for Chattogram City Corporation.
- Preparation of Community Action Plan (CAP) for low-Income Community in Chattogram City.
- City Governance Project (CGP).
- Land Survey and Preparation of Land Use Plan of Railway Land in Bangladesh.
- Upazila Towns Infrastructure Development Project (UTIPD)-3.
- Feasibility Study for the installation of Chargandharbpur Water Treatment Plant, DWASA Project.