Dipta Prahar Dutt completed his graduation in Water Resources Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) in March 2016. Currently he has enrolled in Masters Programme in Water Resources Engineering from the same university.
Professional Track Record
He started his career as Junior Engineer in Institute of Water Modelling (IWM) since September 2016.
- Training on Bathymetric and Hydrographic Survey Organized by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM) held at IWM during 04 to 08 September, 2016.
- Training on 2-D Morphology Organized by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM) held at IWM during 20 to 28 March, 2018.
- Joined a seminar on Saving Rivers & Water Bodies in and around Dhaka City held at BUET in 2013.
- Joined a seminar on Status of Earthquake hazards in Bangladesh in the back drop of Nepal Earthquake at IEB in 2015.
- Joined International Conference on Climate Change and Water Security (ICCWS 2015) at MIST.
Major Project Assignment
- Pagla Sewage Treatment Plant Supervision Project (Client: DWASA)
- Feasibility Study of Collection System of Dasherkandi Sewage Treatment Plant (Client: DWASA)
- Design and Supervision of Drainage System in Zone 1 & 2 in Dhaka City (Client: DWASA)
- Technical Assistance for Detailed Design, Development of Service Option & Modality and Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) of Water Supply Scheme to Implement in Thirty Towns of Bangladesh (Client: DPHE)
- Feasibility Study of Development of Safe Water Supply System in the newly added 16 Unions of DNCC and DSCC (Client: DWASA)
- Consultancy Services for Pre and Post-work Measurement after Sludge Removal and Re-excavation of Selected Khals in Dhaka City (Client: DWASA)
- Implementation Support Services in Connection with different ongoing projects of BWDB (Client: BWDB)
- Services for Review of the Physical Condition and Functionality of Existing Hydraulic Structures of BWDB (Client: BWDB)