AbeerQuddus completed his graduation in Civil Engineering from Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology in April 2008.
Professional Track Record
AbeerQuddus has a professional experience is more than 6 years in the field of Topographic and Hydrographic survey. He started his professional career with IWM from March 2012. He has been exclusively engaged in Hydrographic and Topographic field data collection and processing by advanced survey equipment like RTK, DGPS, Digital Echo sounder, ADCP, Current Meter and the related software. He is also responsible for the update of the inventory of equipment and accessories in hard copy register as well as survey Equipments troubleshooting. Keep up to date information of new equipment and software in the technological heights as equipment manager (in charge).
-Membership: The Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh (M-26198) Training Received:
- 1 week training on Monitoring and Quality Control in Hydrological Data Collection, at IWM, October 2012
- On the job training on Bathymetric Survey by using Single Beam Echo sounder and RTK GPS and data processing by HydroPRO, at IWM, March 2013
- On the job training on Data collection using RTK-GPS and processing by GNSS Software, IWM, April 2013
- On the job training on Channel discharge measurement and velocity profiling by Teledyne RD Instrument's River Ray and Workhorse ADCPs, IWM, October 2013
- On the job training on ADCP data processing by Winriver II, IWM, April 2014
- Training on HYPACK, August 2014
- 1 week training on Deployment and data processing with Vsea DASfor Sentinel V ADCP and OBS 3A, Coxs Bazar, Bangladesh, March 2015
Major Project Assignment
- Survey for feasibility study for drainage improvement in Bhabodah area, October-December 2016, Client: BWDB.
- Field Survey to Support Plume study for Coal Fired Power Plant in Munshiganj, May 2016, Client: Orion Power Dhaka Limited.
- Current and Wave Measurement at Kutubdia, November-December, 2016; Client: FUGRO Survey India (PVT.) Ltd.
- Current and Wave Measurement, Sampling and Grain Size Analysis of Bed Material for Jan De Nul in Connection with Payra Port Dredging, (October, 2016); Client: Jan De Nul, Belgium
- Hydrological Data Collection, Current Measurement and Model Simulation in the Rabnabad Channel near khepupara, (August-Spetember, 2016); Client: Jan De Nul, Belgium
- Topographic and Bathymetric Survey for Feasibility Study for Development of Power Plant based Port and Harbour facilities at Maheskhali, Bangladesh, (October, 2015 to December, 2015); Client: Steag Energy Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Supplementary Topographic Survey for Detailed Design on the Matarbari Ultra Super Critical Coal-Fired Power Project, (January, 2015 to November, 2015); Client: NIPPON KOEI CO., LTD., Japan
- Survey for the Kanchpur, Meghna and Gumti 2nd Bridges Construction and Existing Bridges Rehabilitation Project, (April, 2014 to January, 2015); Client: Oriental Consultant Co. Ltd., Tokyo, Japan